Why Choose Singapore Assessment Books?
Singapore is consistently top in global education rankings.
- In 2015, Singapore has the highest mean score in both Mathematics and Science in the Trends in international Mathematics and Science Study (TIMSS). TIMSS provides reliable and timely data on the mathematics and science achievement of U.S. students compared to that of students in other countries.
- In the 2016 International Reading Literacy Study (PIRLS), Singapore emerged second in reading literacy, after Russia Federation.
- In 2015, Singapore topped in English, Math and Reading in the OECD’s Programme for international Student Assessment (PISA). Every 3 years, it tests 15-year-old students from all over the world in reading, mathematics and science to gauge how well the students master key subjects in order to be prepared for real-life situation in the adult world.
- In 2018, Singapore is ranked third after Sweden and Netherlands, and topped in Asia in the EF English Proficiency Index for Schools. It is the world’s largest ranking of countries and regions in terms of the acquisition of English skills by secondary and tertiary students.
- In the Worldwide Educating for the Future Index, Singapore ranked seventh overall in the world and is the only Asian economy to make it to the Top 10 in 2018. The index assesses the effectiveness of education systems across indicators such as education policy environment and teaching environment.
Read more about what the international media has to say about Singapore’s education system:
We welcome collaborations with book sellers, retailers and distributors around the world. Please contact us at [email protected] for more information.