This handbook is a comprehensive revision guide and practice book that covers all components of Upper Primary education leading up to the PSLE. It covers Paper 1 to Paper 4 of the examination and includes the following features:
• Definitions to help pupils understand what each exam component assesses and the skills required to do well in that component.
• Examples to show pupils exactly what each exam component looks like.
• Notes of key skills and knowledge.
• Danger areas (Watch Out!) where pupils may lose marks because of common errors, including advice and examples to show how pupils can avoid these pitfalls.
• Short exercises to warm up for the longer practices.
• Skills-based comprehensive practices in the exam format.
• A full mock examination of all the 4 Papers for a final test before the real examination.
• Answers for all practices and papers.
This handbook is suitable for use in class and self-revision at home.