Curriculum Planning and Development (Singapore) Pte Ltd is a Singapore-based private limited education consultancy firm consisting of a local network of university professors, former National Institute of Education (NIE) lecturers, and ex-Ministry of Education (MOE) officers. Our company is registered with ACRA (UEN: 201541784W). We embody a global nexus of like-minded organisations and individuals from diverse fields across more than 30 countries, allowing us to adopt a global approach in meeting clients’ needs within the education sector.
Having published more than 200 assessment books from pre-school to pre-university levels, to having developed educational resources and comprehensive curriculums, Curriculum Planning and Development (Singapore) Pte Ltd is committed to transforming the field of education in the international community.
Understanding our clients’ needs and safeguarding their interests are top priorities of our consultancy as we collaborate with them to achieve their vision. We are also committed to ensuring sustainability in the educational strategies and practices we introduce, as well as viability and relevancy long after the consultancy period.
Scope of Work
Select the services below for more information
As Featured in
- Minimum PhD in Education
- Evidence of excellence in teaching
- Successful publications in reputable journals
- Excellent communication skills
Curriculum Specialist Developers
- Minimum Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Former/Current school teachers
- Minimum 5 years experience in the education field
Authors of assessment books
- Degree holder in field related to curriculum
- Minimum 3 years experience in the education field
- Excellent writing and communication skills