Curriculum Planning and Development (Singapore) is a premier education consultancy firm helmed by a team of education and business experts. With over 15 years of experience in the education sector, our team comprises of university professors, former NIE lecturers and ex-Ministry of Education (MOE) officers and we are committed to the cause of helping promising education-related ventures succeed.
As accomplished educators, our primary consultants are knowledgeable in and familiar with a wide range of education management-related tools.
Scope of Work
Select the services below for more information
- Minimum PhD in Education
- Evidence of excellence in teaching
- Successful publications in reputable journals
- Excellent communication skills
Curriculum Specialist Developers
- Minimum Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Former/Current school teachers
- Minimum 5 years experience in the education field
Authors of assessment books
- Degree holder in field related to curriculum
- Minimum 3 years experience in the education field
- Excellent writing and communication skills