Design Thinking Skills
Design thinking is an analysis practice in which problems are broken down to generate more ideas and alternatives, for the best answers to be chosen. It involves understanding the user, challenging assumptions, questioning the implications and redefining problems using a solution-based approach.
With the design thinking skillset, one will be able to solve problems creatively by empathising with the target user, generating ideas during brainstorming sessions, and adopting a hands-on approach in prototyping and testing new concepts before final implementation.
The Design Thinking Skills curriculum is designed for a one-day training for employees and leaders who seek to drive new alternatives and improvement in an organisation, product or service.
Goals and Objectives:
- Acquire a deeper understanding of the key concepts and principles of Design Thinking
- Understand the mindsets of a Design Thinker
- Acquire detailed knowledge of the Design Thinking process, methods and tools in creative problem solving
- Develop skills in applying a Design Thinking mindset, methodology and tools in co-creating an improved customer experience through workshop practice
- Learn how to improve personal effectiveness by becoming a more empathetic service provider
The Design Thinking Skills Curriculum includes:
- Trainer’s guide with a detailed lesson plan and its objectives.
- Learner’s guide with learning outcomes and handouts.
- Presentation slides to aid the training.
Email us at [email protected]