Sample Copy Request Form (For MOE/International Schools ONLY)
Sample copy books are for teachers looking for set texts or primary reading for their students. They are given free-of-charge. By requesting for a sample copy, you agree:
- To act in good faith, using the service for the purpose for which it is intended.
- To provide feedback on all sample copies sent.
- That you will not sell your copy, or give it away where a copy would otherwise have been sold.
- That you will not reproduce, store in a retrieval system, or transmit in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
- That we may use your personal information to contact you by email and telephone to request for feedback on the samples we have sent you.
Sample copies are sent at our sole discretion. To be considered for a sample copy, you must:
- Be a member of teaching staff in a government or private school responsible for making core text recommendations for a particular subject or level.
- Reasonably expect that, should you adopt the book, at least 25 copies of the book will be sold to your students as a result of your recommendation.
- Provide us with the following details at the time of your request:
- Your full school postal address (we send samples to official school addresses only)
- Your academic email address (i.e. [email protected])
- Your designation (e.g. HOD of Mathematics)
- Title of book & Level / ISBN number
- Number of students in cohort
If you would like a sample copy of our books, please submit this form.