Grammar Practice is a series of four books developed to help primary learners build a strong foundation for grammar accuracy. This series can be used by teachers in the classroom or by tutors teaching a small group of students.
Each unit addresses an aspect of grammar and consists of the following:
- clear explanation of grammar points;
- meaningful examples of the grammar points used in sentences;
- grammar practice and review questions; and
- a speaking activity that allows students to apply what they learned;
- an exercise on constructing sentences; and
- a checklist for vocabulary and grammar