This book covers the skills required for students to master effective skills in the Comprehension (Open-ended) section of the Primary 6 English examination syllabus.
• Notes and examples to explain the demands and expectations of Comprehension OE section.
• Short guided exercises to provide students with immediate practice and guidance.
• Pointers are provided to warn students about common errors to avoid when they answer questions.
• 10 Full Practice Papers for pupils to test their ability to apply what they have learnt.
• An answer key for self-evaluation and evaluation by teachers and parents.
This book can be used in the classroom with teacher supervision or at home for independent learning.