Primary 4 Mathematics: Perfect Problem-Solving Guide is written based on the latest MOE Mathematics syllabus with easy to follow step-by-step guidance practices and ample revision questions to deepen understanding of every concept. This book specifically helps students to hone up problem-solving skills and critical thinking skills.
Every chapter in this book contains:
- A guideline of the concept with clear explanations
- A worked example of the concept with step-by-step guidance
- Structured tutorial of the concept for basic application
- Further examinable tutorial questions designed with varying levels of difficulty
- Precise solutions are provided for all questions to optimise the learning of every student
There are no reviews yet.